If you’re looking for a coordinator who will promise you a perfect wedding day, you’ve got the wrong gal. On the contrary, I guarantee your wedding day won’t be perfect. No matter how carefully you plan things out, something won’t go quite the way you hoped.
What I can promise is that when something inevitably goes wrong, big or small, I’ll be there to find a solution. I’ll absorb stress for you and do everything I possibly can to execute your plans the way you’ve been envisioning.
That’s what’s so valuable about hiring an experienced coordinator: Whether it’s me or someone else, you need someone at your wedding who can not only execute your plans, but stay one step ahead of potential problems.
I can’t promise perfect, but I do promise to bust my butt to help you, your family, and your guests have a happy day with as little stress as possible.
I don’t like it when wedding vendors beat around the bushes about prices, do you? So let’s keep it real.
Wedding Day Coordination $900
I’ll execute your wedding day plans for you from start to finish.
Before the Wedding Day
- Free consultation: Let’s grab a coffee and get to know each other!
- Work with the couple getting married to create a ridiculously detailed wedding itinerary according to their plans
- Wedding rehearsal coordination or venue walk-through
- Confirm the itinerary 2 weeks before the wedding with the couple getting married
- Confirm all vendors 1 week before the wedding
On the Wedding Day
- Help with wedding decoration and setup
- Ceremony and reception coordination
- Help with cleanup
Kristi serves Denver and the surrounding area such as Boulder, Englewood, Broomfield, Centennial, Aurora, Longmont, Castle Rock, Parker, Watkins, Georgetown, Thornton, Black Hawk, Nederland, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, Arvada, and Westminster. Service beyond 40 miles of Golden will incur travel feels of $2 per mile for each additional mile.